Bresser Junior – experience the world of optics with ease
This great starter set allows you to discover the world of the microcosm with your microscope!
24 different preparations are at your disposal to do exciting research & experiments.
Examine for example an onion skin, a shrimp egg, a rabbit hair or even a wing of a grasshopper!
6 microscope slides with a total of 24 different permanent preparations:
- Animals: Mouse fur, Hare hair, Dog hair, Sheep hair
- Plants: Arachis hypogaea stem, Ficus leaf, Onion rind, Silver berry scaly hair
- Insects: Bee abdomen, Leg of honey bee, Wing of locust, House fly leg
- Textile Fibres: Colored threads, Handmade paper, Fingerprints, Bemberg
- Pollens & Spore: Pollen of lily, Pine tree pollen, Bottle brush spore, Fern spore
- Tiny Creatures: Plant louse, Ant, Shrimp egg, Daphnia